Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

What's in the bag today?






I was in the mood to try shooting products today. I thought it would be easy, but geeez, having absolutely no idea how to execute it, it really wasn’t. haha. proof is in the pics.
but anyway i’d just like to show you guys what i got today after school at The Face Shop. :)
Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser - p795, and Color Nuance Intense for Cheek in PK104 - p345. Cheap products! Haven’t tried but i hope they’ll be just fine.
I have to give the spot eraser a try since i’ve been breaking out A LOT since school has started. NO SLEEP + ENDLESS PLATES + INTERNET TEMPTATIONS + MIDNIGHT HEAVY SNACKING. hoooray to a healthy living! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance