Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, August 30, 2010

coffee holiday!






Today my childhood friend and I decided to hang and have coffee today, it was a holiday, and we both needed some catching up (since she had a love-related problem haha) Aaaahhh. Coffee. Cold breeze. Pitter-pattering rain. And a loooooooong deep talk. :)






Accessories from Forever 21
Watch from DKNY
and my trusty old gray oversized polo :)

3 comments:

  1. I follow you on tumblr and I follow you here. hehehe. You are such an inspiration.

    I love how laid back yet rocker chic your outfit is. :D I love the jewelry, F21 is such a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gaaahhh thank you sooo much dear i'm sooo sooo flatered! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance