Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blue and Gold


"the blue and gold of Miriam, will sing thy spirits flying high, wherever we are, wherever will be, faithful we'll always be to thee.."
my grade school's hymn. hahahaha. i just remembered when i said "blue and gold".

taha. this is pretty much how i looked today. hello stressed out slash sleepy eyes. i look more stressed out in person. anyway, goodnight everyone :)


polo top: TRF Zara Collection
bangles: random brands
door w/ key necklace: Hongkong
Ribbon headpiece: years ago my mom bought for me (states)

1 comment:

  1. I was from MCGS too.. long time ago. *LOL* I miss that hymn.. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance