Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

MY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!







yayyy, These were taken last saturday when i was out with my super LOOOOVVEE, ate carl. haha. and i tagged a neighbor (Malou) to come with us, kuya Marv, ate carl's husband was with us as well.
After the dinner party at home we decided to go out. REPUBLIQ! not. next time. GAAAAHH come soon.

For my birthday this year i didn't invite much friends over for dinner at home, only those near my place haha. For the night out i wanted to spend it with ate Carl cause i just missed her a lot over the past years. Thanks for spending the night with me guys. awesome, awesome people.


*other pics soon! ;)

1 comment:

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance