Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

stop me with a flashy eye









After our shoot with Tricia Gosingtian (photographer), Liz de Asis (hairstylist) and Donna Hernaez (make-up artist). And was it my first time to wear contact lenses! Tricia made me wear these, and they're not so bad after all! I love how these felt in my eye even though they're big. I mean, coming from a first time user of contacts to say that they're comfy to wear, that IS something, right? =)
Tricia got this pair for me from her contacts sponsor, Japanese Candy!
I think i'm gonna be addicted to wearing contacts from now on.. Hmmm.. haha!

Will soon post pictures of the shoot from today (care of t
Tricia), you'll love Liz's hairstyling and Donna's smokey eye makeup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance