Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010




One of my favorite shoe designers does it again! Here are my latest faves from his collection ü


HELIX


BRIT


CLINIC


EXAM


X-RAY



can't get enough of black shoes, so most i chose are black! i'm in love with the white clinic though. JC shoes really really catches my fancy. the metal plates, unique heel shapes, the studs, the buckles, i can wear these everyday! i love how his shoes screams EDGY so loud, it makes my ears go hiding! which are your faves?

9 comments:

  1. First is the best

    www.artistic-disorder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE jeffrey campbell, love the clinics as well :)





    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the white clinics are pretty hott!! JC shoes are always WOW worthy

    cute blog =)

    myblissisthisway

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful chunky shoes!

    http://hippiefrontrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving each and every one of these shoes!

    we have officially started our blog, we hope you love it!

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Helix is my favorite. But all Jeffrey Campbell shoes are awesome! Very edgy and cool.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance