Tumblr account!

follow me at my tumblr blog where you'll find more of where these came from :)

http://saturdaystyle.tumblr.com/


spread the looove! :)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 7, 2010











A month after his last fashion show I decided I can't possibly miss out on blogging about McQueen's work.
THIS COLLECTION IS UNIQUELY AMAZING. From the tailoring, to the idea, it had me hooked up immediately. In fact, Sarah Burton, his right hand, said that for this collection, McQueen had turned away from the fashion world on the internet, which if you can see in his last collection, it was powerfully influenced by it. Here you can see his unique style really came out, what i could call, elegantly powerful. There were 16 outfits made for the show, 80% finished at the time of his death.

These photos are my favorite among his collection. Indeed, he was a big loss in the fashion industry. I do hope though that a lot will get inspired by him and become the next McQueens.

Hands down to Mcqueen!

8 comments:

  1. he's one of my all time favorite designersü haha. thanks for droppin by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello gorgeous!

    thank you for dropping by my site cos you are simply amazing. I can't believe we haven't bumped into each other before.

    btw are you a designer?


    i love your style girl.


    I am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello denise! i'm so flattered by your sweet sweet words ü i'm not a designer though hopefully i'll be one someday. haha. thanks for droppin by my blog! take care dear ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the second picture with the red coat! it's soo amazing!

    http://twopatentpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. he will be greatly missed! Such genius, his narrative will forever be irreplaceable

    http://momentummode.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. His collection was beautiful. It's so romantic. McQueen will definitely be missed.

    ReplyDelete

 
Youi Insurance
Youi Insurance